There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort’s movie death was stupid.
7. Albus Severus is a stupid name
Each one of us is…
…and an athlete….
…and a basket case….
….and a princess….
…and a criminal.
Does that answer your question?
Happy International Women’s Day! Let’s celebrate the women and girls all over the world who dare to dream big and to change the world around them!
To celebrate the women of tomorrow, we need support the girls of today. And right now, child marriage prevents 14 million girls a year from achieving their dreams and fulfilling their potential.
-“Girls, Not Brides”
Originalmente designado “Dia Internacional da Mulher Trabalhadora”, o 8 de Março é marcado pela consciência política e social das lutas das mulheres em todo o mundo. A sua celebração foi - e ainda é - inseparável da história e lutas das mulheres trabalhadoras.
Originally called “International Working Women’s Day”, March 8th is marked by a political and social awareness of the struggles of women around the world. Its celebration was – and still is – inseparable from women workers’ own history and struggles.